QuoteS

Friday, July 03, 2009

SCKLIM in UUM Sintok...

UUM TRIP



SCKLIM '09


I had to skip this long awaited run...to send my cousin to UUM...Congrats..Kanaga Malar !!!! ...++ a family trip..A lot of request from the family members N i Juz can't say NO.....I was really in delima the week b4 the race... N finally I had to given in...Bye SCKLIM..!!!
We chartered a bus..about 40 of us..took off on Sat Morning....put up the night in Jitra , which was about 40 km from UUM. We had a lot fun.. !!!! This kind of event only happens once in lifetime...but Marathon is there every year...so Juz say hello SCKLIM..C u next year....but how would de mgmt...B...????

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

well looks like I missed yet another trip.... been missing these for the past 3 years. When I back got lots of catch up to do..... valli

jue said...

u didn't miss much with scklm. i sure boycott liao until they can prove their worth!!