QuoteS

Monday, August 11, 2008

Adidas King Of The Road

MyVi ... not 4 sale...!...Offical Slowmovers car...
The 2008 Adidas KOTR....Shah Alam



Sun 10th August 2008, Dataran Shah Alam...

The run that i should't have ran..why?..Followed my cousin sis, Danesh N her friend Ms Lim Peh...doin their 10k for the 1st time... Reached there at about 6.00am.. Met Fairul n Su....Did some strecthing N just ran..it started at 6.45 after a gun shot by Tan Sri Khalid....The Selangor MB.
Why I shouldn't have ran... 2 days ago I knocked into a mini UPS in the server room which it's vertex hits my lower part of my fibula bone. I never felt any pain during or the next day walking nor jogging...but at km 16 on the the event day it 's starts to hurt...I can't run..so just jog N walk while limping..... N there it goes......!!!!..??? Reaching 12 km .. my timing was 00:55:09...dah tentu can finish within 2:00 hrs...but ...????!!!! ..finished in 2:12:12...Bisa saja..Cuba lagi dong..!...just enjoy the pain...It's limping week !!!...sakit siot.....next would be Larian Perpaduan or Seremban Half.....depends on the recovering period....Bye!.. Guah sudah injured...dah lebam..mahu rehat loo...!!

No comments :