QuoteS

Saturday, February 09, 2008

A date with Supernova...

Thursday..7th February 2008...TTDI Lembah Kiara Park.....
It's Chinese New Year...and Welcome to the Rat...So thought of tryin out the new Adidas Supernova... took her for a date N kissed her with my feet for about 30 mins...more than 6 km. Didn't wanna go far as it was new N I do have bad experiences with new shoes...!!!

She was a kinda of- heavy compare to my previous shoes but it really gave me the comfartableness..spongy...cushioning N cooling which makes you feel like wanna go further n further...suitable for long distance running.!... Everytime when I hit the ground, I felt smooth landing ... Good Absorbtion N no squeaky sounds ..less impact to my knees...!!

The Formation feature supports fine as I ran in uneven roads. it adjusts well to the condition....
She doesn't moves much while running N gives a good grip...!!!
More coming soon as this was just a short date... a longer one coming soon... stay tune...! Adios...!!!

No comments :