QuoteS

Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Pacemaker-network run - 13.8 k

The start....
Belum mula dah makan.....gaya pula tu...
Ms Julie of Klava... how come she is running... patut jadi oganiser da.....!!!
in action....
very the thirsty....loooo...
One 4 the Album....


Tue, 1st January 2008, Lake Garden...K.L...

The New Year run @Pacemakers network run was the Opener of Year 2008 running schedule...The Slowmovers repped by Chan,Sri,Su,Hasif,Hazreen,Haizan,Hamid N Fairul joined in to add some spice n fun to the event. The Organisers were OK... with enough food, water supply,nice medals, friendly but the location.. a kind of.....boring ma..running around N around...
Lelaki ran 6 loops @ 13.8 km while ladies did 2 loops@4.6 km. Finished 7th in catergory D with timing of 01:10:57. I can c that my performance is a kinda of droppin..due to the knee pain since the Klava-Deepavali Relay....since then I know that i can move faster but fear to push harder ....might make things worse...in the mid of seeking medical consultant......!!!!!.
I will keep on running till my body retires..even with the slowest pace...cos running is my passion n it has become a part of my life...n how could I say no to my life...?...

Slowmovers brought in newbies N some of the runners are very ....new to running ..running 4 the first time..N all of them managed to finish the race..Hats off babes......cayalah...!!! n more to come... Slowmovers to 2008....running running n running...!!! We would like to thank the Pacemakers for organising such a Lovely n friendly run....keep it up....! C u N Bye...Happy New Year 2008 !!! Next would be the Pacesetters-Great Eastern 30 k run.

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

Sometime this organiser also want to run lah, brother. Bravo to all the SM members who managed to complete the race.

This 4.6km is kinda a torture cos stop running for a couple of months due to all those relays. Just a word of caution - when there is a tell tale sign from any part of your anatomy, better take note. Running is definitely my passion too and its because of health reason. Go get an X-ray done on your knee. If there is no 'crack', probably there is help and cheap too. Cos' I have the same problem on and off.....

Ara Boy said...

Hai Julie...
Thanks,I will get it done asap.Happy New Year.